Friday 17 February 2012

Love, Continued

Firstly, I apologize that it took almost two months between my previous post and the one before that. :P However, I'll probably post more often in the future. Seriously. How can I say this? Because I've gotten a lot more proficient at typing quickly on my iPod. ^-^

Anyway, I posted what I did four days ago primarily out of personal annoyance.
Personally, I rarely feel love for people, even those whom I like. Sometimes, I feel like I absolutely hate someone. Especially my sister, or one of my parents, or a really mean person.

Does that mean I don't love them? Well, to be honest, yes. I don't love my sister sometimes. I don't want the best for her.

But I should.

It's possible to love someone when your emotions are telling you that you wish she would go die in a hole.
I'd bet she feels the same way about me sometimes.

It's hard to remember that none of us are perfect. That whatever another person is doing, if it really bothers or hurts you, you've done things just as hurtful to someone else.

I've definitely done hurtful things.

*cough* Yeah... I promise my next post will be less weird. :P
~Shadoe Dystopya

2 comments: