Saturday 17 March 2012

Random Facts of Essentialness You May Possibly at Some Point Desire/Need to Know, But Probably Not

As you may have noticed, I changed the below-heading-thingy on this blog.
"I'd rather forget and not slow down, than gather regret for the things I can't change now." That's a quote from one of my favorite songs in the whole world. Actually, Forget and Not Slow Down (Relient K) was my favorite song a few days ago… Currently it's Terminals, but it changes literally every day, and it's still one of the awesomest songs.
I'm thinking I'll change the heading thing to various things every now and then.
I also changed the background as you'll notice… and favorite music on my profile because it's changed since I wrote that in November.


These following are facts you need to know. Really. It could mean the difference between life and death (possibly, in some alternate universe of epykness, maybe):
(They are restricted to things learned/experienced today.)

Brownies with icing on them are unbearably, head-achingly, overwhelming sweet.
(Although apparently only I perceived this problem >.>)
At least the ones my sister and I made were very so… though they were fun to make. With green icing, which I insisted on making lemon-flavored (HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY IRISH FTW!!) Electric mixers hate me for some reason. ^-^

Apparently if you add O' or Mc to your last name you automatically become Irish.
We did that at our church youth group party today.

Also, up until the 1920's, if two people walked towards each other in Teltown, Ireland, on St. Brigid's day, that made them legally married.

The good thing about taking care of your neighbours' pets is that if you have to wake up early on Saturday after going to bed really late the night before, at least you don't have to do anything other than putting your hair in a ponytail and putting on a jacket over a pajama shirt and sweatpants to go to their house. Though shoes are advisable.

Have you ever not been really paying attention during swim practice, and pushed off the wall at the same time a guy in your group was coming to the wall? So then you were going to swim underneath him but he grabs the very top of your leg and pushes you to the side of the pool… You probably are aware of this, but if you aren't, it's awkward. Very, extremely awkward. And awkward. Very.

Also, does anyone have any idea how to get nail polish out of a sweater?
Okay sorry, that was a question, not a Today Random Fact of Essentialness.

G'day dear reader, and have a pleasant week. Especially if you're on spring break. But if you're not, that doesn't mean I'm requiring you to have a terrible week unnecessarily.
~Shadoe Dystopya

No comments:

Post a Comment